Regarding Personal Injury Claims:
- The accident is investigated and necessary witness statements are secured;
- You go get treated for your injuries and when your doctor discharges you, your attorney will collect and review all medical reports and bills, along with any record of lost earnings;
- After carefully evaluating your case, your attorney will attempt to negotiate an out-of-court settlement based on your medical bills, pain, suffering, inconvenience, lost wages, residual injury and any other damages associated with the case;
- Your lawyer will advise you of the results of the negotiations with his recommendations and/or advice; and
- If no settlement can be achieved, a lawsuit will be instituted on your behalf.
There is no reason not to call. We provide a free consultation and if there is no recovery, then you pay nothing. Our firm will advance all of the costs of preparing and setting up your claim. If there is a lawsuit, our law firm will pay all court costs and fees associated with litigation. Find out NOW if you have a case and have all of your questions answered!