Suffering a personal injury can come in many forms, and be caused in a number of different ways. Claiming for a personal injury can be a very complex area of law and requires a highly experienced law firm who specializes in this field.
It is never advised to call just any law firm. You need one who has both the experience and knowledge as well as one who will vigorously fight to protect your rights and seek the compensation you deserve. Chang Law Firm is the first call you should make following any personal injury accident.
Providing a highly professional and compassionate team, Chang Law Firm will fight for your rights. The stress and ensuing dilemmas that many individuals and families suffer following a personal injury is enough to deal with. Knowing that Stephen Chang and his experienced team are fighting for you and your family will do a lot to ease the stress and anxiety.
Providing a free initial consultation means you have absolutely nothing to lose in making a call. If you or a family member has suffered a personal injury, contact the Bay Area’s premium personal injury law firm at 925-370-1700 or 510-915-6997 today!
If you have been injured in an accident, the first step is to make sure that you get the proper medical attention. Once your condition has stabilized, then you can begin to consider getting some legal representation.
- In order for us to properly handle your personal injury claim, we will need your assistance with the following:
- Provide us with a complete chronological list of all health care providers that you have seen in connection with your accident. Follow your doctor’s advice precisely and tell me when he has finally discharged you from his care.
- Record all expenses you incur as a result of this accident and collect the bills.
- Keep a journal of your daily pain and suffering and the effect your injury has on everyday activities and relationships. Also, inform your doctor of all symptoms so that he has accurate and complete records of your treatment.
- Make a copy of your prescriptions.
- Do not sign any papers or discuss your claim with any insurance company, investigator or attorney other than someone from our firm.
The normal processing of a personal injury claim generally involves the following steps:
- The accident is investigated and necessary witness statements are secured;
- When your doctor discharges you, we collect and review all medical reports and bills, along with any record of lost earnings;
- After we carefully evaluate your case, we will attempt to negotiate an out-of-court settlement based on your injuries and the nature of your medical treatment;
- We will promptly advise you of the results of the negotiations with my recommendations and/or advice; and
- If no settlement can be achieved, we will institute a lawsuit on your behalf.
Suffering a personal injury or even having a family member suffering a personal injury in San Ramon, can have devastating effects on both the individual and their entire family. Depending on the extent of the injuries, consequences can range from minor, to a few days off work and suffering some loss of wages, to long term disability which result in being unemployable and hefty medical bills. The term “personal injury,” […]
Personal injury in San Jose is a very common occurrence. In fact, nobody can ever predict when and where a personal injury can happen. Anyone can suddenly slip and fall, or be involved in an auto accident, or even be bitten by a dog. Seeking medical assistance as soon as possible is always highly recommended, as well as calling the Police to report the incident and contacting an experienced attorney […]
It is an unfortunate fact, personal injury in Oakland does happen. Each day in the United States, people suffer a personal injury in various ways. Whether from an auto accident, motorcycle accident, bicycle accident, work-related accident or even a slip-and-fall, thousands of Americans can suffer both short and long term effects as a result of sustaining a personal injury. The U.S. Department of Justice released a report in August 2005, […]
If you have sustained a personal injury due a crime committed by someone else, even though that person can be prosecuted under California criminal laws, you may still have cause to file a personal injury lawsuit in the San Francisco Bay Area for compensation. As personal injury law is extremely complex, it is always highly advised to first speak to an experienced personal injury attorney or law firm. This is […]
When suffering a personal injury in Martinez and Walnut Creek, the onus is on the plaintiff to prove the case. This can be tedious, complicated and time consuming. It is due to this that it is always highly advised that the services of an experienced attorney or law firm be sought out immediately. As personal injury claims are based primarily on negligence, the evidence presented must be able to establish […]